2022 Resident Rates
|Standard Rooms||One-Bedroom Suites||Two-Bedroom Suites|
|1st Nov to 22nd Dec 2022||Ksh. 9,120/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 25,920/- Per Suite/Night||Ksh. 42,240/- Per Suite/Night|
|23rd Dec to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh. 16,800/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 43,200/- Per Suite/Night||Ksh. 57,600/- Per Suite/Night|
– Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on a Full board basis.
– Third adult 30% of the double room rate.
– Rates are applicable to residents of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Republic of Sudan, Southern Sudan, Ethiopia, and Eritrea.
– Free for children below 6 years sharing with adults without an additional bed.
– Children from 7 to 12yrs stay FREE (Max 1 Child per room).
– 2 Children (7 to 12 yrs old) sharing with 1 Adult (1st Child stays FREE and the second child pays 15% of the applicable single room rate).
– 1 Child (13 to 17yrs old) sharing with 2 Adults pays 25% of the single room rate.
– 2 Children (13 to 17yrs old) sharing with 1 Adult: each Child pays 20% of the single room rate.
– Children (7 to 12yrs) in their room pay 70% of the applicable Single/Double/Triple Rate
– Children (13 to 17yrs) in their room pay 80% of the applicable Single/Double/Triple Rate
About Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge
Lake Nakuru National Park is a popular safari destination for game drives, bird watching, hiking, picnics, and more. It is home to a large variety of wildlife (including the black rhino) Its beautiful lake and green surroundings have attracted people from far and near making this National Park a favorite getaway destination. Lake Nakuru is Kenya’s third-largest lake, after Lake Turkana and Lake Victoria, and has one of the largest populations of flamingos in the world.
Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is set along “the Lion Hill” in Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya. Concealing its remote location amidst Kenya’s Great Rift Valley, the safari lodge offers the most scenic and spectacular views of the Lake and the National Park from its 67 chalet-style rooms, all with terraces and a sense of calm and relaxation provided by its classic aesthetic and timeless design. Beyond the stunning views and amazing wildlife, Lion Hill offers great food, a Panoramic Bar Terrace, organic gardens, a swimming pool, and a spa.
Welcome to Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge to experience a breathtaking safari in Kenya that will remain etched in your memory forever!
From the time you arrive our beautiful scenery, warm African hospitality, and cozy atmosphere. The lodge is nestled on The Lion Hill and our chalets have been built in harmony with nature, in congruence with the ascension of the hill. As a result, nature has rewarded us with wonderful views from each room.
Standard Rooms – The cozy, chalet-style single, double, twin, and triple standard rooms all have a panoramic view of Lake Nakuru.
Ziwa Suite – Ziwa meaning “lake” in Swahili, is the lodge’s presidential suite. The suite is situated in an isolated location with an outstanding view and a large private terrace and dining area. Long leisurely private evenings under the starlit sky as sit you sit with friends and family around a bonfire are a truly special experience.
Chui and Faru Suites – Chui and Faru are named after the two animals most coveted for visitors to the Park. They are Swahili names meaning “leopard” and “rhino” respectively. The 2 bedroom suites that are adjacent to each other are tastefully furnished with a fireplace and private terrace and are characterized by these two fierce and endangered species.
- Private patios with panoramic views of the flamingo pink rimmed Lake Nakuru
- Ensuite bathrooms with permanent showers and WC
- Running hot and cold water, razor outlets with 220 and 240 volts
- Beds with mosquito nets
- Tea/coffee making facilities
Spa – In a rustic tent overlooking a garden enjoy your massage listening to the songs of the birds in this ornithological haven, the treatments include Swedish, Holistic, Aromatherapy, and Indian amongst others.
Swimming Pool – Set on a plateau, the heated swimming pool is perfect for winding down before and after game drives.
Adia Shop – Intrepid travelers know that decorating a space or gifting a unique, mostly hand-crafted object is always a work in progress! Style up your space or choose from a bespoke collection of timeless objects for gifting-at Sarova’s Adia.
Lake Nakuru is a haven for flamingoes and many species of birdlife. The National Park is home to both White Rhino and the endangered Black Rhino and sightings are almost a certainty. Lions and leopards are often seen although rarely on open ground and the park is plentiful with buffalo, zebra, and giraffe.
On safari, outdoor dining experiences in the wilderness are enthralling. These can be booked in advance. Special requests can be met at various outdoor locations at the lodge, as an intimate private event. We also have a honeymooner’s special private dining spot.
Away from the bustle, a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Nairobi city, Sarova Lion Hill Lodge in Lake Nakuru National Park is your perfect location in nature to enjoy your meetings, incentives, team-building exercises, and company retreats.
Sit back and relax as Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge makes your special moments magical. From unique and fun engagements to fairy-tale weddings and glorious honeymoons, Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge makes every step perfect.